Sunday, January 9, 2011

SJ 07 and 10 ( Ideas for the Joker Tower)










The above shown sketches are the various different ideas I had sketched out for the tower design assignment. this assignment had helped me allot, in realizing that it is best to sketch out your ideas in order to understand it better and communicate it more easily to another person when trying to explain your ideas to him or her. these sketches approximately took 5 mins each, its a basically to get my ideas down as quickly as I can before I forget them and present it to my lecturers during tutorials. the ideas kept varying and based on the feeling required to be created by the space in my tower; the want to reflect jokers dark ans psychotic character ; made it quite hard to understand it initially; not until
I began sketching and playing with the outcome of the form.

2 comments: